Location & Office Hours
We sincerely look forward to helping you and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To schedule an appointment, call us at 480-844-VEIN (8346). In the meantime, if you have any questions, give us a call or send us an email at email@example.com.
Advanced Vein Center
3514 N. Power Road, Ste. 118
Mesa, AZ 85215
Phone: 480-844-VEIN (8346)
We are located on the southwest corner of Power and Thomas roads, about a mile from Loop 202 for convenient valleywide access. We are in the Red Mountain Office Suites, just across the street from Walgreens.
Monday to Thursday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
For our patients’ convenience, we also occasionally offer evening hours. Call for specifics.
We have employment opportunities for outstanding medical personnel. Qualified professionals should feel free to contact us for more information.
- The information on this website is provided for educational purposes only. It is not intended to represent the best method of treatment for every individual. The information is not intended to provide medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for a personal consultation with a qualified health professional.
- Advanced Vein Center disclaims any and all liability for injury and/or other damages that result from your use of, or your inability to access or use, this website or the information contained in this website or other websites to which it is linked. Advanced Vein Center is not responsible for the content of any links.
- The before & after pictures and the testimonials are for illustrative purposes only. They do not guarantee or predict the results in any particular individual.
- You agree that your use of this site is subject to these terms and all applicable laws at your own risk. This site and its contents are provided to you on an "as is" basis. The site may contain errors and may not be complete, or up to date. Advanced Vein Center expressly disclaims any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy or completeness of the information. Persons accessing this information assume full responsibility for the use of the information and understand and agree that Advanced Vein Center is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of the information.
- You may view this site and its contents using your Web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission and display of the content of this site, is strictly prohibited.
- Advanced Vein Center cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download or execution from this site is free from viruses or other conditions that could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software. You assume all risk for the use of all programs and files on this site. You release Advanced Vein Center of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
- 95% success rate, mentioned in the "Meet Dr. Osorio Section", based on a 2016 patient survey.